Pediatrics/Spitting more than usual

My newborn boy is now 2 months old,he started spitting up when he was 1 week old,he is bottle feeding,at first he was on S26 gold he used to spit alot almost the whole bottle,then I consult a doctor he said that this is a reflux which is a common problem fir most newborns and it will improve with time,he adviced me to try small frequent feeds but it didn't work ,when he was one ninth ok'd we changed his formula to anti refulx forumola the spitting improved but before one week the spitting got worse even though he is on AR formula, last Sunday I tried another formula(bebe lac AR)for two days it did great and the spitting improved alot the only problem was constipation,before two days the spitting got worse as the beginning of the disease,he spits more than half of the bottle,I forget that last month he gained weight this month I didn't measure his weight yet.please help me how I cab get of the problem and why the spitting got worse suddenly!!

constipation is common problem in formulafed babies and often adding calcium carbonate syrup helps.

spitting may be related to reflux and may need appropriate therapy like say esomeprazole sachet or lansoprazole sachet as your doctor may advice. changing formulas marginally helps.  

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician

also click here for what to ask a doctor?. download Question answer android app on child health from . Free advice also on topics like asthma epilepsy tuberculosis in children. I am a proud father and a qualified pediatrician with an expertise and interest in counseling parents regarding different aspects of health and disease making them understand children, their health and disease and the doctors.Download android app to ask free questions from Read my reviews/ratings at REVIEWS I do treat and counsel all classes and specialties, I have a special expertise and interest in queries regarding feeding of infants and; the common cold & related illnesses including asthma. I as a friendly doctor, try to help you understand the children, the disease, the treatment and the doctor! At the end, dont forget to add prestige points and nominations for me, as that is the only incentive for me to continue with free service. Affiliated to Seth G S Medical college and KEM Hospital Mumbai India (1992 till 2010). Now at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. *Online Pediatrician * KEY WORDS: ASTHMA EPILEPSY REPEATED RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS TUBERCULOSIS INFANT FEEDING HEART DISEASES ADHD AUTISM ADD SECOND OPINIONS PAID ANSWERS

I was a pediatrician at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital Mumbai India, since 1999 till 2010. Currently as a pediatrician and as a associate professor at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. Pioneered as Online Indian Pediatrician for free advice SINCE 2002. Now also at Shushrusha Hospital Dadar,Mumbai INDIA daily 7 to 9 PM. Child Specialist dr Kondekar

Promote Your Page Too

Visit for more details of organisation.(since 1992 till 2010)

Publications best is to do a google search for "Dr S kondekar"

I am MD DNB in pediatrics and a fellow of College of Physicians and surgeons of Mumbai, and fellow of foundation for advancement of medical education and research GSMC. Currently also as a consultant in child health specialist pediatrician in Mumbai India at Shushrusha Hospital Walk in clinic Daily 7 to 9 pm Dadar West.

do visit my BlogSite

A lot number of simple people and medicos who consult Dr SK daily for their problems. Around 4000 plus client on this site alone.