Pediatrics/baby and sleeping

my daughter was a good quiet baby, the besy baby ever! such a good sleeper and all from the day i had her until about a month ago, she is now 8 months old 9 the 30th, she naps once throughout the day for maybe an hour sometimes 2, at night i put her down around 10 she sleeps till about 12 and doesnt wanna go back to bed until about 4ish same time everynight! i lay her down she cries i let her cry but she screams so i fix her bottle and she screams again i let her go a few mins but she does it again, so basically she wake sup in the middle of the night and never did before and gives me a hard time going to bed and she never did before, idk what to do is there any natural medicine or anything i can give her or what because its frustrating!

there are few causes for this
1. constipation
2.night terrors
4. colic
5. natural

considering first four causes not there.. the therapy for this is giving a fat rich feed late night before sleep and introduce soft toys that can give baby some comfort in sleeping.This can be tried only if her milestones growth and development is normal for age at present.
A story telling or a lullaby song may help.

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician

also click here for what to ask a doctor?. download Question answer android app on child health from . Free advice also on topics like asthma epilepsy tuberculosis in children. I am a proud father and a qualified pediatrician with an expertise and interest in counseling parents regarding different aspects of health and disease making them understand children, their health and disease and the doctors.Download android app to ask free questions from Read my reviews/ratings at REVIEWS I do treat and counsel all classes and specialties, I have a special expertise and interest in queries regarding feeding of infants and; the common cold & related illnesses including asthma. I as a friendly doctor, try to help you understand the children, the disease, the treatment and the doctor! At the end, dont forget to add prestige points and nominations for me, as that is the only incentive for me to continue with free service. Affiliated to Seth G S Medical college and KEM Hospital Mumbai India (1992 till 2010). Now at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. *Online Pediatrician * KEY WORDS: ASTHMA EPILEPSY REPEATED RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS TUBERCULOSIS INFANT FEEDING HEART DISEASES ADHD AUTISM ADD SECOND OPINIONS PAID ANSWERS

I was a pediatrician at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital Mumbai India, since 1999 till 2010. Currently as a pediatrician and as a associate professor at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. Pioneered as Online Indian Pediatrician for free advice SINCE 2002. Now also at Shushrusha Hospital Dadar,Mumbai INDIA daily 7 to 9 PM. Child Specialist dr Kondekar

Promote Your Page Too

Visit for more details of organisation.(since 1992 till 2010)

Publications best is to do a google search for "Dr S kondekar"

I am MD DNB in pediatrics and a fellow of College of Physicians and surgeons of Mumbai, and fellow of foundation for advancement of medical education and research GSMC. Currently also as a consultant in child health specialist pediatrician in Mumbai India at Shushrusha Hospital Walk in clinic Daily 7 to 9 pm Dadar West.

do visit my BlogSite

A lot number of simple people and medicos who consult Dr SK daily for their problems. Around 4000 plus client on this site alone.