Pediatrics/Deficiency of Vitamin D3 and Calcium & Phosphate

Question
My son is 3 years old having weight 10.5kg. He is unable to stand and walk independently. There is a recurrent fever and cold after one and half month time. Upper teeth are not strong as required there are gaps between the teeth. We have performed following tests & results are provided below:  
1. Alkaline Phosphates……………226 U/L
2. Hydroxyvitamain D…….……. 4.96ng/mL
3. TSH Serum………………… 0.82΅IU/mL
4. NCV………….Axonal Motor Neuropathy
5. Sr.Sodium …………………….131meq/lit
6. Sr.Potassium …………….…….4.1meq/lit
7. S.G.O.T……………………….34.18 mg %
8. C.P.K……………………..….47.38 IU/mL
9. Lactate Plasma…………..…….10.4mg/dL

As diagnosed by Neuro Physician and Pediatric he is suffering from acute deficiency of Vitamin D3 and Calcium & Phosphate they prescribed him Vitamin D3 3.0L IU Injection and Calcimax-P. Please provide you expert advice & guidance for future line of treatment.
Thanks in advance
Syed Aqueel

Answer
Hi, Syed,

I'm sorry that I can't help you.  This is obviously a very complicated situation and I suspect there is much more going on here than just a lack of vitamin D.  It is impossible for me to give you any more advise than the specialists you are seeing are giving you.  I wish you and your son well.

Good luck, Dr. Olson

Pediatrics

David Olson, MD