Pediatrics/Head circumference

Question
Dr Suri

My dtr was born term with an initial hc of 32 cm.
Her one month hc was 33.5 cm and most recent at 2 and a half months was 35 cm
I am worried as this is well below curve.
Her length is about 15 Ile and her wt is under 10.
Her birth wt was low at 2600g.
Her papa and I don't have small heads.
What should we be doing. Will she have disability as she gets bigger. Right now she is developing normal
An scan of her head an ultrasound was normal.
What do you think
Thanks

Answer
There can be variation in the size of head. Small head by itself need not indicate any disease if the child is otherwise normal and is attaining normal milestones. If pregnancy was uneventful this may be a normal variation.  If the  CT scan is  normal there is  no need to do anything except monitor her development.

Please support me in getting the definition of health reviewed to  include the spiritual dimension. http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/world-health-organization-review-the-defin

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri