Pediatrics/baby food

Question
i have a 5.5 month baby. i started solids 3 weeks ago with baby rice. her poo went adult like quite hard.  i started fruit a week ago and her poo gone diarrhea like . its green and she is making at least one a day when previously she would only poo every 2-3 days. is this normal or could she be allergic to fruit.
Thank you

Answer
Passing one stool daily is normal if it is  not  very watery. If there is  any change in the bowel habit after starting a new food she is  likely to  be intolerant to it. Hence it is  advisable to withhold that for some time. Wait for about 2 weeks before introducing a new food.

Please support me in getting the WHO definition of health reviewed to include the spiritual dimension and share it with your contacts. This is the link  http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/world-health-organization-review-the-defin

http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/baby_foods.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri