Pediatrics/cough

Question
sir
  My son is 4years old.recently he joined preschol.In every 10 days once he has affected viral fever and coldcough.we are taking medicine dolo250 for fever and livolin for codugh.now fever is not him.but col and cough is continue.please give the best medicine for cold cough

Answer
It is  quite common for children to get several attacks of  cough and cold when they start going to school as they get exposed to different microorganisms. That is  how the  immune system develops. If his weight gain is satisfactory and he is active there is nothing to worry. It is difficult to prescribe  medicines without clinical examination. Please show the child to your doctor. If required he will get some investigations done.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/recurrent_illness.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri