Pediatrics/Information on Adenoids

My daughter is 28months old and she always breathe through her mouth which creates continous snoring noise.I took her to paedratic and also carried out Xray which confirmed enlargement of adenoids.A course was given but looks no improvement.I am really worried for my daughter as different docs give different opinions.

Pls give ur advice and if possible provide me contact details of best doc in mumbai

Hi, Imran,

You said "a course was given".  I don't know what that means.  Kids in the USA with sleep disordered breathing will often get an XR, a sleep study, a good exam and if the snoring continues despite this, then they may have a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy.  

Good luck, Dr. Olson

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.