Pediatrics/Newborn(4 weeks old) grunting/reflux

Question
Dear Doctor Suri,

Thanks for quick response to my earlier query regarding my son's condition. Now onto his fifth week, he seems to be struggling more with what feels like reflux. Here is a video with him just after a feeding cycle:

http://youtu.be/P5WRLAciGtY

He gets into this state usually after feedings, and remains this way for a good amount of time (30 mins to an hour sometimes).

Thanks again,
Dev

Answer
Some regurgitation is normal up to six months. If the baby does not have cleft palate, does not suffer from frequent attacks of  cough and is  gaining weight normally there is no need to worry.
Please support an online petition to the WHO requesting the authorities to review the definition of health and include the spiritual dimension and share it with your contacts. This is the link  http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/world-health-organization-review-the-defin  

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri