Pediatrics/Toddler tenses his body and gets all hot/sweaty

Question
My 22 month old boy toddler has been tensing his legs straight out and his upper body now for a couple of months at night mostlly when his tired or drinking his milk, he goes on sometimes for a minute or two sometimes for 20 seconds, when i tell him off or tickle his feet or move them around or flex them so they arnt so tensed he either sreams and gets annoyed or sometimes he laughs it off. He gets very sweaty sometimes and goes red in the face. This occurs usually during his night time milk while his on couch drinking his milk and relaxing he seems to tense the most.

Answer
Hi Dijana,

All this sounds fine to me. There is nothing to get concerned about. There is no nee to try to move/ flex his limbs when he is doing that. You can safely ignore it.

Best wishes,
Dr. Puneet Kumar,
Kumar Child Clinic, Dwarka,
New Delhi, India

www.KumarChildClinic.com

+91-9818356846

Pediatrics

Dr. Puneet Kumar