Pediatrics/which formula is best for weight gain in babies?

Question
my baby is 9 months and 3 weeks and he doesn't gain much weight at all.he weights 7,8 kg. I feed him infacare formula milk and solids food. but now want to change his formula for him to gain more weight. he also has eczema. which is best s26 or nan ha and which wont make him constipated more

Answer
Standard formulas are more or less same. Special formulas are recommended only under certain conditions. Every formula is not available in every country. So better ask your pediatrician. You have not mentioned the birth weight. Normal weight can vary widely. If the child is active and playful there is no need to worry.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/baby_formula.html

http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/normal_child_development.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri