Pediatrics/recurring cold cough

Question
Sir, we have recently shifted to pune IN MAY .SINCE THAT TIME MY 22 MONTHS OLD SON IS GETTING RECURRENT COLD AND COUGH AND SUMTIME S FOLLOWED BY FEVR.WHATSHD B DONE TO AVOID THESE  FREWquent attacks.plz suggest and help

Answer
It is common for young children to have repeated attacks of  cough, cold and fever. As the immune system matures the frequency comes down. If the child is active,  playful and gaining weight normally there is no need to worry. Give him fruits and vegetables daily to strengthen the immune system.  

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri