Pediatrics/slimmer and not gaining wt

dear sir
we the mother 27 yrs and father 40 yrs would like to know why my both childrens 3yrs and 6yrs old are not gaining weight and what will be actual wt and heightof my both child and i can give daily one egg to both children,what will be healthier wt gaining food plz recommened me in detail
thank you

Normal weight and height vary considerably. If they are active and otherwise healthy you need not worry.If they have any symptoms like fever or prolonged cough please get them examined. Please give them medicine for worms regularly. There is no  need for a separate diet. Give them what you prepare.,

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri

I can answer questions in the field of general pediatrics-questions regarding the development of children, immunization, feeding, weaning and common childhood problems like fever, cough and recurrent illness. Many of these topics are dealt with on my website Healthy Family Happy Family. Often a mother imagines that her child is sick when in fact there is no problem. Such a mother needs explanation and reassurance. I will not be able to answer specific questions regarding diagnosis.

I have more than 20 years of experience as a Pediatrician. I have been involved in the care of premature babies and also many critically ill children.

I am attached to a Mission hospital in a small town in the Kannur dist. of Kerala in India. I also have my private clinic in a nearby place.

Most of my articles are on my website Healthy Family Happy Family. I have also contributed articles to Ezine Articles and Article City. I believe that Pediatrics is more than treating diseases in children. I advocate holistic approach to child health and problems of children giving equal importance to physical, psychological and spiritual health of children.

M.B.B.S. D.C.H. I have completed a distant course in adolescent health conducted by IMA AKN SINHA INSTITUTE. I have also completed an online course on Ayurvedic care of children conducted by Jiva Institute.

My website has been recognized by HONcode for trustworthy information on health. It has also been listed by, and