Pediatrics/frequent infection

Question
respected sir

my son presently 40 days

since birth he has many problem
initially had constipation for which our ped said as baby was on cow milk the problem ..so was asked to stop the same..later as I had nt enough milk started on lactogen formula which was made in hard water. .so advised by ped to avoid formula ss much as possible n to use only soft water if still using
n
later problem continued..n then xray abdomen tsken which was normal. later dictor did glycerine enema for 3days after which motion normalised

2.now ear discharge present. .was in antibiotics amoxicillin  for 4daysn no improvement so presentl on zocef and ear swab done..report pending

3..nappy dermatitis with all skin in groin peeled off..presently on t bact n candid

doc suggested tht baby may b having less immunity

wanted to knw what tests to b done for same n how early can it b done.o

Answer
These infections are  common in small children. Is there any family history of immune deficiency? Is the baby's weight gain normal? Minimize the use of diaper. I think it is too early to conclude that the baby has immune deficiency. Baby needs regular follow up.  

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri