Pediatrics/Infant health

Question
My infant name is akhil  of 1 month and 5 days old weight 3.8 my problem is i am  suffered by anemic and my baby is not breastfeeded doctor tried a lot( lot of tablets and breast feed pumps are used) but rather than a milk, a blood is on and dr told not possible to breastfeed and then prescribe dexolac infant formula... And also Doctor prescribed me Delices drops, Tonoferon drops and calcimax...please answer My query Is that  1.delices drops and tonoferon drops at the  same time and only dexolac  norish and improve the growth of my infant...2.my child not breastfeeded how to protect from harmful virus and bacteria...3. lacking of breastmilk is satisfied by this drops and syrup...

Answer
1.delices drops and tonoferon drops at the  same time and only dexolac  norish and improve the growth of my infant...

=== if the feed preparation in quantity and quality is maintained as advised by doctor; growth may be fine.

2.my child not breastfeeded how to protect from harmful virus and bacteria...
=== observe regularweight gain say around 150 gm a week. avoid contacts with too many guests or ill people or kids. avoid kissing the baby. also wash hands before and after touching the baby. take care of feeding materials and avoid contamination. prevent baby from putting non eating objects like clothes in mouth.

3. lacking of breastmilk is satisfied by this drops and syrup...
=== no, it cant be satisfied by any medicine or milk. revise the reasons for loss of milk production.

Pediatrics

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician