Pediatrics/10 weeks Vaccine schedule

Question
Dear Dr. Puneet Kumar,
        First of thanks for your service via this online portal. My baby is 10 weeks old now. I would like to know the cost for PENTAXIM+HBV+PNEUMOCOCCAL VACCINE.

Answer
Hi Jothi,

Cost of Pentaxim is Rs. 1893 per dose. There are two brands of Pneumococcal vaccine: Synflorix and Prevenar 13. The cost is Rs. 1999 and 3801 per dose respectively. Prevenar is superior to Synflorix. There are many brands of Hepatitis B vaccine and cost is very variable (from Rs. 52.25 to Rs.273!). Pl ask from his doctor.

Please note that the doctor would also charge his consultation fee and injection fee, as applicable, in addition to cost of vaccines.

Best wishes,
Dr. Puneet Kumar,
Kumar Child Clinic, Dwarka,
New Delhi, India.

www.KumarChildClinic.com

+91-9818356846

Pediatrics

Dr. Puneet Kumar