Pediatrics/coogh and loose motion

Question
r/sir my 10 month old daughter , since five days she suffering cogh and loose motion in a day five times , pse give suggesion imdtly please///
regards

Answer
I hope you had read details about loose motions at www.pediatricianonline.in if not- please do read and provide the necessary details needed for a doctor to give advice in a case of loose stools.

cough too is caused by various reasons from infections to asthma.cough in this season may be due to viral infections too. unless a detailed history available , its immature to comment on it. but do read details about cough cold issues at www.breathingdiary.com
please provide details.

Pediatrics

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician