My son is now comepleted 7 months.can i give olive oil massage.can i apply baby hair oil.he like to hold thing and stand is it good.iam giving carrot,potato,sweet potato,apple.steamed and mashed and cerelac rice. pls suggest wat food,juice,soup etc to introduce...

Hi, Ikabal,

Seven month olds can eat what their parents eat, as long as it is in a preparation they will not choke on.  Limit whole milk and honey until a year. Make the diet varied with different grains, fruits, veggies and meats.  Pretty simple advise that I give every parent.  Feeding kids well is not difficult.

Good luck, Dr. Olson

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.