Dr. Kondekar,
My daughter was born on 02/10/2012. I have given her the following vaccinations :
03/10/2012 : bcg
         Hepatitis B1

17/11/12 : Rotavirus - Rotarix

5/12/12 : OPV1
         Hepatitis B2

19/1/2013: Rotavirus - Rotarix
Till date Hib has never been given. Also all the vaccines were given separately, no combination vaccines were given. I wanted to give her an easy five for the next time so that it would cover DTP3, Hib3 and Hepatitis B3. Is it right to do that? Because she has not received earlier does of Hib.

I had also read in some local news papers that there were some problems with easy five my ped suggested pentavac of the company serum. I need to no if its safe and has any side effects.

what should i do of the remaining doses of Hib. I want to reduce the number of pricks so i am trying to use combination vac please guide me.

Awaiting your reply.

Read and download latest immunisation schedules from www.Kondekar. com
Best for your child at this stage and for your requirements will be injection pentaxim which will cover hib and will not have hep b but will have polio injection in addition. Also it is painless and safer than pentavac or easyfive.
By giving next two doses with pentaxim, hib will be covered.  

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician

also click here for what to ask a doctor?. download Question answer android app on child health from . Free advice also on topics like asthma epilepsy tuberculosis in children. I am a proud father and a qualified pediatrician with an expertise and interest in counseling parents regarding different aspects of health and disease making them understand children, their health and disease and the doctors.Download android app to ask free questions from Read my reviews/ratings at REVIEWS I do treat and counsel all classes and specialties, I have a special expertise and interest in queries regarding feeding of infants and; the common cold & related illnesses including asthma. I as a friendly doctor, try to help you understand the children, the disease, the treatment and the doctor! At the end, dont forget to add prestige points and nominations for me, as that is the only incentive for me to continue with free service. Affiliated to Seth G S Medical college and KEM Hospital Mumbai India (1992 till 2010). Now at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. *Online Pediatrician * KEY WORDS: ASTHMA EPILEPSY REPEATED RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS TUBERCULOSIS INFANT FEEDING HEART DISEASES ADHD AUTISM ADD SECOND OPINIONS PAID ANSWERS

I was a pediatrician at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital Mumbai India, since 1999 till 2010. Currently as a pediatrician and as a associate professor at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. Pioneered as Online Indian Pediatrician for free advice SINCE 2002. Now also at Shushrusha Hospital Dadar,Mumbai INDIA daily 7 to 9 PM. Child Specialist dr Kondekar

Promote Your Page Too

Visit for more details of organisation.(since 1992 till 2010)

Publications best is to do a google search for "Dr S kondekar"

I am MD DNB in pediatrics and a fellow of College of Physicians and surgeons of Mumbai, and fellow of foundation for advancement of medical education and research GSMC. Currently also as a consultant in child health specialist pediatrician in Mumbai India at Shushrusha Hospital Walk in clinic Daily 7 to 9 pm Dadar West.

do visit my BlogSite

A lot number of simple people and medicos who consult Dr SK daily for their problems. Around 4000 plus client on this site alone.