Pediatrics/weight gain for premature babies

Question
good day sir/madam,

premature twin babies were born on 10th january 2013. one baby weight  is 1.81 kg and another baby weight is 1.71 kg. how to increase weight for both the babies any solution. any tablets/tonic. please respond to my message.

with best regards
chetan parmar

Answer
They will  gain weight if they are  given adequate milk. If breast milk is not enough for both babies you can give a suitable formula after  consulting your doctor. Premature babies  need calcium and iron supplements and your pediatrician will tell you about  these later. You need to take them for regular check  up. You have not  mentioned the  current weight. Keep the  babies warm. If they are  exposed to cold they will not gain weight.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/premature_baby.html
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/multiple_births.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri