Pediatrics/3 year old throwing up

Question
My 3 year old has been throwing up at night off and on for the past two weeks. last night he woke up and threw up, he has never done this. He has not been eating as much as usual. He does also have a runny nose. Also no fever.  Any ideas what this could be I am starting to get concerned

Answer
What is  the color  of  his  urine? If it is dark  yellow he needs to be tested for  jaundice. Was there  any change in his diet? If he has no fever or abdominal pain probably there is nothing serious. Is he passing stool  normally or having diarrhea? If the symptom persists it is better to get him examined once.  

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri