Pediatrics/Baby Growth

Question
My son is 14 month old and he does not walk and does not eat properly. We met a doctor and he prescribed cyp-l 2.5 ml twice a day.
Is it safe to give cyp-l. He also said that his head circumference is more. Please advise us so that my son start eating and his growth become normal.

Answer
I do not advise cyp-L. Some children walk a little later. Has he started saying mama etc.? He should be treated for  worms. I hope he is not anemic. Avoid  food forcing. It is difficult to say anything about the head circumference without examination. If there is any doubt CT scan may be  required.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/baby_not_eating.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri