Pediatrics/plz guide urgently

"Hello Doctor.
My daughter is 45 days old.  She was given BCG, OPV 0, Hep B at the time of birth.
Hep B2 on 36th day of her life.
Now on 44th day of her life she has been given :
Hib 1 + DTaP 1  in a combination ( Brand - Sii HibPRO and Sanofi Pasteur)and IPV 1 of Brand Sanofi Pasteur.

Please let me know
1) whether Hib 1, DTap 1 and IPV  of these brands are actually painless as told by my Doctor and I have been charged Rs.2000/- for the same.

2) Can I give her Pentaxim for the next two dozes of Hib, DTap and IPV in her 10th and 14th week respectively?

3) I am getting her vaccinated for Rotarix within 2 days (46-47th day of her life)

1.sii and sanofi brand should not be mixed and it may not be equal to pentaxim.
Hep B 2 should have been given alongwith.
2. Though some docs disagree.. I suggest to take pentaxim and rotarix in next session.
You may download pdf file of latest schedule and disclaimers from download link at
Have at least 25 days in two immunisation days.

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician

also click here for what to ask a doctor?. download Question answer android app on child health from . Free advice also on topics like asthma epilepsy tuberculosis in children. I am a proud father and a qualified pediatrician with an expertise and interest in counseling parents regarding different aspects of health and disease making them understand children, their health and disease and the doctors.Download android app to ask free questions from Read my reviews/ratings at REVIEWS I do treat and counsel all classes and specialties, I have a special expertise and interest in queries regarding feeding of infants and; the common cold & related illnesses including asthma. I as a friendly doctor, try to help you understand the children, the disease, the treatment and the doctor! At the end, dont forget to add prestige points and nominations for me, as that is the only incentive for me to continue with free service. Affiliated to Seth G S Medical college and KEM Hospital Mumbai India (1992 till 2010). Now at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. *Online Pediatrician * KEY WORDS: ASTHMA EPILEPSY REPEATED RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS TUBERCULOSIS INFANT FEEDING HEART DISEASES ADHD AUTISM ADD SECOND OPINIONS PAID ANSWERS

I was a pediatrician at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital Mumbai India, since 1999 till 2010. Currently as a pediatrician and as a associate professor at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. Pioneered as Online Indian Pediatrician for free advice SINCE 2002. Now also at Shushrusha Hospital Dadar,Mumbai INDIA daily 7 to 9 PM. Child Specialist dr Kondekar

Promote Your Page Too

Visit for more details of organisation.(since 1992 till 2010)

Publications best is to do a google search for "Dr S kondekar"

I am MD DNB in pediatrics and a fellow of College of Physicians and surgeons of Mumbai, and fellow of foundation for advancement of medical education and research GSMC. Currently also as a consultant in child health specialist pediatrician in Mumbai India at Shushrusha Hospital Walk in clinic Daily 7 to 9 pm Dadar West.

do visit my BlogSite

A lot number of simple people and medicos who consult Dr SK daily for their problems. Around 4000 plus client on this site alone.