Pediatrics/adopting street child

hey David,i loving adopting kids but i never adopt any before and im not married and not interested in Marriage so my question is can i adopt a street kids with no parent,home,birth certificate....NOTHING...cause in my country there are alot of street kids begging for money some are kidnapped,sell,etc,,some street kids even beg for money when the traffic light mark can i adopt this kind of kids with no parent,home,etc,,can i just take them and put them inside my car,or do i ask them if they want to come with me or be nice to them for 1-2 month then ask them if they want to come with me??(Im single and a Man)

This sounds highly illegal and is something I never would recommend.  Please discuss this with adoption agencies in your country and find out if this is legally feasible.  This strikes me more as kidnapping or taking a kid for illicit purposes.  Do this right if you want to adopt.

Good luck, Dr. Olson

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.