Pediatrics/Advice for my Baby Vaccine Schedule

Dear Sir,

My baby birth date is 14-02-2013.

Our Schedule
BCG on 06-03-2013 & 0 - Polio.
Pentavac PFS & Rotarix & OPV - 1 on 28-03-2013.
IPV - 1 on 13-04-2013.

Now doctor has given Pentaxin & Rotarix on 26-04-2013.

Now my question is that, according to me Pentaxin doesnt have Hep-B, so what should we do for Hep-B.
Should we go for for IPV - 2.

I think schedule has disturb little bit.

Please help us & give the proper schedule for my baby.
Ankur Shrivastava

Now Hi
You can download latest schedule from you will find a link in downloads section.
The bcg in your case should have been given with hep B… and if it is not given your pentavac had hep B 1… pentaxim covered IPV 2 but hepB2 needs to be taken care off… it is must to have at least 3 weeks and preferably 4 weeks gap between two vaccination days… in your case it appears to be 15 days… this could have been avoided if the child gets vaccinations as mentioned in plan A of immunisation schedule at my site. Now you may need to take pentaxim and hepB in next visit…
Its better to get many vaccinations on same day than making them spaced… almost all vaccines are safe.
Also see US vaccination program at my site.

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician

also click here for what to ask a doctor?. download Question answer android app on child health from . Free advice also on topics like asthma epilepsy tuberculosis in children. I am a proud father and a qualified pediatrician with an expertise and interest in counseling parents regarding different aspects of health and disease making them understand children, their health and disease and the doctors.Download android app to ask free questions from Read my reviews/ratings at REVIEWS I do treat and counsel all classes and specialties, I have a special expertise and interest in queries regarding feeding of infants and; the common cold & related illnesses including asthma. I as a friendly doctor, try to help you understand the children, the disease, the treatment and the doctor! At the end, dont forget to add prestige points and nominations for me, as that is the only incentive for me to continue with free service. Affiliated to Seth G S Medical college and KEM Hospital Mumbai India (1992 till 2010). Now at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. *Online Pediatrician * KEY WORDS: ASTHMA EPILEPSY REPEATED RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS TUBERCULOSIS INFANT FEEDING HEART DISEASES ADHD AUTISM ADD SECOND OPINIONS PAID ANSWERS

I was a pediatrician at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital Mumbai India, since 1999 till 2010. Currently as a pediatrician and as a associate professor at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. Pioneered as Online Indian Pediatrician for free advice SINCE 2002. Now also at Shushrusha Hospital Dadar,Mumbai INDIA daily 7 to 9 PM. Child Specialist dr Kondekar

Promote Your Page Too

Visit for more details of organisation.(since 1992 till 2010)

Publications best is to do a google search for "Dr S kondekar"

I am MD DNB in pediatrics and a fellow of College of Physicians and surgeons of Mumbai, and fellow of foundation for advancement of medical education and research GSMC. Currently also as a consultant in child health specialist pediatrician in Mumbai India at Shushrusha Hospital Walk in clinic Daily 7 to 9 pm Dadar West.

do visit my BlogSite

A lot number of simple people and medicos who consult Dr SK daily for their problems. Around 4000 plus client on this site alone.