Pediatrics/constipation and pain in 5 month old daughter

Question
For a little over 4 months my daughter has been having constipation problems,no blood in stool but she won't go for up to 4 days and when she does it's rock solid and dark in color an inch long and 2 inches wide...very painful for her when she pushes to go it hurts her ......her stomach gets hard and she has gas in her belly and she will have these crying spells that last up to 2 hours and I can hear it in her cry how much pain she is in...she also spits up for up to an  hour or so after eating even when burped... My Daughtry is in pain  and is in great need of your assistance...she is formula fed and is on nutramegan now... eve ried Karo syrup I'm hey bottles , gas relief medicine,prune juice,pear juice and she was just proscribed Miralax...I don't feel like I should have  to supplement anything into her diet in order for her to poop properly...I'm thanking you in advance.:)

Answer
Thanks .
Please go through my article on constipation at following link and if any further queries.... do write back.

http://childrenspecialist.blogspot.in/2010/01/constipation-in-newborn-or-infant.html

Pediatrics

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician