Pediatrics/Messy Baby, not sleeping.

My 7 month old baby boy is not sleeping at night. He is active without any temperature. Having little cough and urinating more frequently. He is sleeping a bit upon nursing but later on waking up. We are feeding the cerelac rice stage 1. Can you please let me know if any of these symptoms matches to the prolbem.

Thank you,

Very much.

Hi, chiranjeevi,

If he is a bit sick with the cough and more urine because presumably he is drinking more than taking solids, then it might be a good idea to see your doctor.  If he is just not a good sleeper in general and he has never slept through the night, then check to be sure he isn't falling asleep in your arms and then you are putting him in his crib.  Put him to bed awake.  

Good luck, Dr. Olson

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.