Pediatrics/7 month old

My little lady is on 3 meals a day plus mill she has started to pass wind a lot and its really load it doesn't bother in the day but at night it becomes trapped and she up for two hours getting it out could it b all the veggies

Hi, donna,

I guess it could be veggies and you might try cutting back a bit to see what happens.  Intestinal gas is due to digestive processes, some really anything that causes excess gas, milk especially, could cause this.

Good luck, Dr. Olson

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.