You are here:

Pediatrics/a bite in my chin


I have like a ball in my chin like a insect
bite it is getting bigger and i have pain

Hi, Christian,

It is impossible for me to tell you what this is.  Lumps that are painful and progressively getting bigger should always be seen by a doctor.  You might want to try repeated warm compresses, like a hot wash cloth, on this to see if it will open up.

See your doctor, Dr. Olson


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


David Olson, MD


I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.

©2017 All rights reserved.