Pediatrics/height

Question
hello sir.i am a 18 years old male.i crossed my puberty.i have beard.the problem is i am not gaining height from last 3 years.i am healthy and i follow a healthy diet but i am confused that why i am not gaining height.my father is 6 feet tall.and all the other members of my family is longer than me.2 years before i was the longest boy in the class but now i am the smallest.i am gaining weight but ot gaining height.please suggest me .idoctor.what should i do now.is there any test recquired.

Answer
Normal height varies considerably and we cannot say what should be the exact height of  a person. If you do not have any other problem you need not worry. It is advisable to get yourself examined by a doctor to rule out any hormonal problem.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/normal_child_development.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri