Pediatrics/about thyroid problem

Question
Sir my son is now 27 days.when he was 10 days juindice occour and total bilirubin was 18.10mg/dl.  P.C.V 60.9%. Himoglobin 19.9gm/dl and TFT  test results are  
T3-1.08ng/dl (normal-.95-2.5ng/dl)
T4-10.20ug/dl(5.6--14.9ug/dl) ;
TSH-9.93uIU/ml(.70--6.4uIU/ml.)   according to doc. after phototherapy all became normal except tsh which is given
T3-.92 ng/dl (normal-.60-1.08ng/dl)
T4-8.37ug/dl(4.5--10.9ug/dl) ;
TSH-9.64 uIU/ml(.35--5.5 uIU/ml.)
.sir,is it thiroid problem and required treatment.sir I am very much worried.pls pls pls  reply me sir.I again repeat only TSH at 17 days from RLS DIAGONASTIC it is3.8 where normal range is <10,border10-20,high>20.is it required to further T3&T4 test?this is not enough test that he has no any Thy. Prob?claryfy me all about.is the before test result was wrong?

Answer
If the baby is passing stool every day most probably there is no thyroid problem as hypothyroidism usually causes constipation. Sometimes lab results can vary. If there  is no clinical evidence of thyroid problem you need not worry. If there is any doubt you can repeat the tests in the same lab after some time.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/hypothyroidism.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri