Pediatrics/body worm

Question
i have a kind of worm that is almost black about 1cm and I really don`t know what kind it is ..Ive been treating by mebendazol and albendazol each 3 three days  but they are not gone yet ..I saw them  under the toilet pleeease help

Answer
Hi,nina,

This might be a pinworm, but to be sure, take the worm to a local hospital and see if the lab can identify it.  The meds you took should be good to treat this type of thing, but you need someone in a lab to look at it and tell you what it is and therefore how to treat it.

Good luck, D.r Olson

Pediatrics

David Olson, MD