Pediatrics/breast feeding issue

Question
Hi doctor

i had c-section delivery.My baby boy is two month old rt. now
some how , direct breast feed is not clicked after many attempt so i do express milk  by breast pump and feed my baby. all I want to know is it possible to shift baby directly on feed ..??i have tried to take him directly by all means...using nipple shield too. i really wish tht i should feed him directly but unfortunately ..not hapening as such no issue with milk production nd baby s sucking ability...is there any solution ?? can u guide me plz??

monali
thanks

Answer
Make sure you ho9ld the baby properly. If you have retracted nipples you can try nipple shield and also try to pull out the nipples daily. Make sure therei8s  no problem in the mouth of the baby like thrush.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri