Pediatrics/no weight gain no hunger

dear sir
my childrens who r 3yrs and 6yrs old r not gaining wt so plz recommened me healthy food and how much the normal wt should be of my children

Hi, mohd,

First, see your doctor and be sure there is no medical reason/problem that they are not gaining weight.  How much they should weigh depends on how big parents are, so a general statement is not applicable here.  If they are slender and healthy, I wouldn't worry about it.

Good luck, Dr. Olson

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.