Pediatrics/Eye Size Issue in a baby.

Carlos wrote at 2015-03-26 14:18:45
Dear Jahanzaib,

Hello, my daughter was born on Friday March 20,2015 and she too was born with what seems to be the same condition in the left eye where the retina or eye may be smaller. The hospital has been running test for a week but have yet to give us a reason to why or if it can be treated. We are scheduled to meet with an ophthalmologist in a couple of days but was wondering if you could share with us what developed with your nephew? I will also gladly share the findings from the ophthalmologist once we have them.

Thank you and I hope you are able to respond.  

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.