Pediatrics/my 2 year old

Question
this may sound crazy but just a way to explain my 2 yr old cries all day if you get on to him he falls down a really deep voice and starts mumbling when you get onto him he throws things falls down tries to hit you you can even hit him on his diaper and it gets worse please need the help.

Answer
Hi, regina,

You need some help in understanding the proper way to take care of this behavior.  First, see your doctor to see if anything is physically wrong.  Second, if he is medically well, ask your doctor for some local resources where you can learn how to deal with this.  Hitting kids this age, even on the diaper, and expecting things to be better, is misinformed.

Good luck, dr. Olson

Pediatrics

David Olson, MD