Pediatrics/baby colic

Hi my name is Amira and i have a 4 1/2 months old health baby!
But he has reflux and he has strong colic he cry so so hard for that!
Hes doc changed his fomula 3 times already. Now he is on nutramigen with enflora LGG
My question is
Can i change this formula ?

Hi, Amira,

If a number of formulas have been used and this one isn't working, it is unlikely a formula change will help.  Is the reflux being treated aggressively?  If not, I would tend to have your doctor maximize doses of meds to see if this helps, or to consider a more unusual disorder like eosinophilia esophagitis.

Good luck, Dr. Olson

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.