Pediatrics/Baby vomits everything after taking milk.

My daughter is 2yrs old and weight is 11 Kg. Still she donít take any solid food and depending only on medicated milk, once in a day Pediasure (nutrition diet), she is having only few teeth in front side. She is taking milk also very hardly and by forcefully or when she got sleep and in very less quantity. But now days she is getting another problem which very very disturbing for me, now whenever we are giving milk to her some time during taking milk or some time just after taking she vomit everything. We already saw to Dr also but still situation is same. I need your help and advice to overcome this situation.

Dear Mr. Kamal,

Thank you for the question. Your child may be suffering from a stomach upset. Please try using Domperidone syrup 2.5 ml about half an hour before giving her a meal - up to 3 times a day.

Try to stop feeding her milk through a bottle. This will help her to digest the other foods better as she can retain the feed inside her tummy. Instead, give milk with a cup or a bowl with a spoon.

Dr. Taher

Dr. Taher Kagalwala

I come from India, and have been practising since 29 years. I am specially interested in infections, asthma, newborn care and parenting. I have authored a book on Parenting.It is called "Child Care: From Birth to Eighteen". The e-book is now available on
and on and all local versions, including I have my professional site at Blogger. Here, you can read good advice and also seek a professional online consultation for a small fee. Do check out

Qualified Pediatrician practising since 29 years.
Currently working in the United Kingdom. You may reach me on my cell number +447440622670 or email me on only if I have not responded to your query here in a reasonable time. If you directly call me or email me, I might not be able to respond. Thank you for understanding. Please do not Whatsapp me.

Indian Academy of Pediatrics, life member. Mumbai Branch of the I.A.P., life member. Genetics Chapter of the I.A.P.

Indian Pediatrics, Indian Journal of Pediatrics, Toxicology Abstracts.

M.D., M.R.C.P.C.H. (U.K.), Ph. D. (U.S.A.) D.C.H.

Gold Medallist in D.C.H., April, 1985
Highest aggregate marks in University of Mumbai, for M.D. ( Pediatrics ), October 1986.
Passed out with distinction from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, U.K. in 2015.

1. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (K.E.M. Hospital) 2. Private consulting practice. Worked as the Asst. Paediatrician and DNB Teacher at Masina Hospital. Also visiting Saifee Hospital, Mumbai. 3. Ministry of Health in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as a Specialist Paediatrician. 4. Now with the NHS, UK as a Specialist Paediatric Registrar at Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.