Pediatrics/high fever since 5 days...with red coloured skin rashes..

Question
hi doc tor...its quet urgent...pls help...my daughter is 24 months.on 1st feb we gave her hep.A 1st dose...sincetht night she is suffering from high fever between 100 to 103.dr. gave acetamenophen/meftal .but the fever returns every 6 to 7 hrs..again we visited our doctor as she ha got red colour spots all over her body,spe.cheeks,now dr hs given augmentin ab.and,cetrizine syrup.she vommited and not willing to eat anything...i m really very worried about her,as i m clueless wht happened to her.specialy the red rashes which faints with effect of medicine but they look horribel when fever returns.plz help.

Answer
It is very difficult for me to help you without seeing the child. There are many causes of fever with rashes. Sometimes we may have to perform some lab tests. Please take the child to the doctor again. If you are very anxious you may take a second opinion,  

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri