Pediatrics/kids immunity and appetite

Question
my kid is 4 yr 10 months now. he is having frequent cold and cough from last four months. whenever he is affecting like this,, doc suggest the febrex-plus, respira and after 3 days atm-200 syrups. now after 2 months doc suggested the montek-c kids for allergies. i'm worried to give him lot of medicines. he is not at all interested to take food. please suggest me hoe to improve his immunity and appetite. any syrup???

Answer
Unfortunately people think medicines can solve all problems. We should first try to improve natural immune system. This can be done by giving proper diet and exposing the child to good vibrations.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/disease_prevention.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri