Pediatrics/My daughter is 6 month old teething and has bumps on her arms

My daughter is 6 month old teething and has bumps on her arms it looks kinda like baby acne but on her arm in her diaper couple in her leg the bumps are big kinda red have a head on some of them like a zit I think it's baby acne but can you help me and tell me what exactly it might be

Hi, Megan,

Without seeing these bumps and really knowing what they look like, I can't be of much help.  Not due to teething, for sure. It is an unusual time of life to see baby acne.  I would watch and try a moisturizer, no harm in that, and if they don't do away, see your doctor, perhaps at the 6 month or 9 month well check if she continues to be healthy with the rash.

Good luck, Dr. Olson

David Olson, MD

I would be happy to attempt to answer any questions about general pediatric topics, either medical issues or behavioral issues. This would include all the various questions one receives in a busy pediatric practice. I`m a board certified pediatrician in northern Michigan and have been in practice for over 15 years. I enjoy the teaching role I have in our practice and would enjoy the opportunity to help others with their pediatric problems.