Pediatrics/can't pronounce g and k

Question
My 3.5 year old daughter can't pronounce g and k. she pronounced tea for key, tar for car, done for gone, you know. Should i be concerned? am i supposed to take her to a speech therapist? she's like a chatterbox and she uses very complex structures, but i have never heard her pronouncing g and k correctly. i'm very worried.

Answer
If there is nothing to suspect hearing problem you need not worry. Some children may take a  little longer to pronounce certain alphabets. Do not show too much of anxiety. She may do it intentionally to have fun. Encourage her to sing songs which contain these letters and see how she does. If the  problem persists you may consider consulting a speech therapist.  

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri