Pediatrics/Booster Doses

Question
Respected Sir,
         My grandson is just 5 years old.He has taken each of  MMR/Varicela/Typhoid injection first dose at the appropriate time .Whether he should be given booster doses for all these 3 vaccinations and at what time.With thanks

Answer
DPT booster is due at 5 years. MMR need not be given now. Typhoid vaccine is not very effective. The frequency of the booster  doses depends on the type of the vaccine used.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/childhood_vaccination.html
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/disease_prevention.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri