Pediatrics/Discomfort to 3 and a half month old baby girl

Question
Sir

My girl has become 3 and a half month old. For 3-4 days she is under discomfort a lot of time for the day. It seems she has some issues with her stomach. Maybe stomach pain etc. But we are not sure. She starts crying anytime.

Can you guide what could be the problem? Or what additional info shall I provide to you?

Answer

I apologize for the delay.  Am on vacation and forgot to set my dates.

Apparent stomach ache is very tough to diagnose in this format.  If she is getting worse, see your doctor.  Sorry I can't be of more help to you.

Good luck, Dr. Olson

Pediatrics

David Olson, MD