Pediatrics/Constipation in 2 month old baby

Question
Hello Sir,

Our baby girl just completed two months. She has lots of pain in stomach. She is taking only mother milk.
She cries a lot by holding hands and legs tight, when she releases gas. Its very bad smell. Her passage of stool is in mild liquid form only.
Once she passes, she will be fine for one day or so. After that same problem persists.
Recently some of digested milk is coming out of her mouth daily two to three times. Earlier it happens very rarely.

Local doctor suggested to use LivoLuk Kid Drops 2.5ml twice Daily.

Answer
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Pediatrics-1429/2012/2/baby-colic.htm
read colic treatment here.. my old articl with similar query.

you told constipation meaning hard stools.. if so
please visit www.kondekar.com for my latest update on constipation.
select from menu scroll.
the problem u describe here is of infantile colic which is common
at this age and is related to gas.
vomits of small quantity are called possetting and are normal
unless it causes weight loss.

you may read treatment of colic at above link.

Pediatrics

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician