Pediatrics/Urobilinogen & RBC in urine - 10 Year old

Question
Blood and urine Test
Blood and urine Test  
Dear Dr,

I am attaching the blood and urine results of my 10 year old daughter. I would like your esteemed advice on the urobilinogen and RBC traces in her urine.

The chronology of events is given below :
25th Jan - we had food outside and walked around a bit in the cold weather.
26th Jan - She had breakfast and at school starting complaining of stomach pain. Didnt eat her tiffin. For lunch even though she didnt have much appetite i gave her little curd rice. By evening she vomitted the whole lunch out. Had half a dosa in the evening. I also gave her ginger-lemon juice. Around 3 o clock she had a fever of 101, so gave a panadol syrup.
27th Jan - There was no fever and had breakfast and lunch with usual apprtite. But around afrenoon she again complained of mild stomach ache and so i gave her scopinal which made her vomit her lunch. So we took her to the doc and got the tests done.  Doctor asked to call back the next day for results.
28th Jan - She appears fine and has got her usual appetite back. Her height is nearly 146 and her weight is 51kg. She usually has a healthy appetite.
29th Jan - back to school.

The doctor told me that urobilinogen is usually present if there is something wrong with the liver (may start of jaundice or so). This panicked me. I have to take her in tomorrow to the clinic for examination after which the doc will advice further action.

Meanwhile i am in a nervous wreck. Pls help.

Thanks and regards
Jaya

Answer
relax. all is likely to be normal. there may be a very uncommon chance of being abnormal .
do repeat a test if u worried about it.

lover diseases of nonspecific origin may cause such isssues and
often such viral infectiona settle shortly and we may not be able to
do any diagnosis as the child ia recovered.  

Pediatrics

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician