Pediatrics/Age Bracket

Question
Level One
Level One  
A pleasant day!

I'm Denice, 3rd year college student taking bachelor of science in information technology. We developed a game entitled Fartsy: Educational Application for Android Device, that is intended to be played by 15 to 30 years old. Attached are some screenshots of the said game. we the developers would like to know if our age bracket/range is suitable to what we have developed?

Hoping for a response with an explanation, we will add this as a proof for the upcoming thesis defense.

Thank You!

Answer
Hi, Denise,

The age bracket you mention, 15-30 years, is of course fine.  I suspect most kids in the 8-10 age range could handle this, although hard to tell, as the screen shots are just static images and gives me no idea re the thought processes involved, and the reasoning involved, to successfully complete this level.

Good luck, Dr. Olson

Pediatrics

David Olson, MD