Pediatrics/throbbing headaches to 10yrs old girl

my daughter who is 10 yrs old has complaint about throbbing headaches since early childhood (since the age of 4-5).  initially it used to be moderate but she always twitched her eyes and later on sometimes she said it was severe. it lasts only for a few seconds and there seems to be no pattern to occuring of these headaches.  i consulted a general physicain and he suggested me to get a CAT Scan done.  after looking at the CAT Scan he said he could not find any thing abnormal with the CAT Scan.  for a kid its a fearsome feeling and even as a parent it worries me as there seems no explanation to these sudden and irregular pain. and they have occured at the back near the back of ears. kindly suggest what it could be and what i shall do.

tell me the duration frequency time slot and associated symptoms
with headache.
recently i had a case who was treated for two years
as headache... and no relief. i just sat with the kid and asked
exactly what happens.. she opened up details saying its
not like pain but like something stiff or dizzy..
and she got cured as now diagnosis was vertigo.
the child needs a talk with dr to understand symprom as every
may use different terminology to address different symptom.

Dr Kondekar Santosh Venketraman Pediatrician MD, DNB, Mumbai India, Online Pediatrician

also click here for what to ask a doctor?. download Question answer android app on child health from . Free advice also on topics like asthma epilepsy tuberculosis in children. I am a proud father and a qualified pediatrician with an expertise and interest in counseling parents regarding different aspects of health and disease making them understand children, their health and disease and the doctors.Download android app to ask free questions from Read my reviews/ratings at REVIEWS I do treat and counsel all classes and specialties, I have a special expertise and interest in queries regarding feeding of infants and; the common cold & related illnesses including asthma. I as a friendly doctor, try to help you understand the children, the disease, the treatment and the doctor! At the end, dont forget to add prestige points and nominations for me, as that is the only incentive for me to continue with free service. Affiliated to Seth G S Medical college and KEM Hospital Mumbai India (1992 till 2010). Now at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. *Online Pediatrician * KEY WORDS: ASTHMA EPILEPSY REPEATED RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS TUBERCULOSIS INFANT FEEDING HEART DISEASES ADHD AUTISM ADD SECOND OPINIONS PAID ANSWERS

I was a pediatrician at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital Mumbai India, since 1999 till 2010. Currently as a pediatrician and as a associate professor at Topiwala National Medical College, BYL Nair hospital Mumbai. Pioneered as Online Indian Pediatrician for free advice SINCE 2002. Now also at Shushrusha Hospital Dadar,Mumbai INDIA daily 7 to 9 PM. Child Specialist dr Kondekar

Promote Your Page Too

Visit for more details of organisation.(since 1992 till 2010)

Publications best is to do a google search for "Dr S kondekar"

I am MD DNB in pediatrics and a fellow of College of Physicians and surgeons of Mumbai, and fellow of foundation for advancement of medical education and research GSMC. Currently also as a consultant in child health specialist pediatrician in Mumbai India at Shushrusha Hospital Walk in clinic Daily 7 to 9 pm Dadar West.

do visit my BlogSite

A lot number of simple people and medicos who consult Dr SK daily for their problems. Around 4000 plus client on this site alone.