Pediatrics/Cough Cold and Fever

Question
Hello Doctor,

MY daughter is 4.5 yrs old. from the age of 3 yrs she gets cold cough fever and wheezing  frequently.She have allergic bronchitis. From the last two months she gets fever and cough after 7-10 days and she gets antibiotic (amoxicilin) and paracetamol  every time as prescribed by the doctor. she is also taking Montair lc kid from last 1.5 months and getting recovered from cough. But there is no relief from fever. she gets fever after every 7-9 days and  it takes 2-3 days in recovery.

My question is that what is the reason for such frequent fever. although i have had test so many times but there is nothing much more instead of infection. she is also suffering from cough and cold. whether i should give antibiotics every time, when doctor prescribed and how much time it will takes to recover from all these. please help

Answer
Giving antibiotics alone will not solve the  problem. You should focus on strengthening the immune system of the child with proper food and exposure to good vibrations. If her weight gain is normal and she is active I do not think here is anything serious. Many parents over react to minor illness in  children.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/disease_prevention.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri