Pediatrics/Medicines for Swine Flu

Question
Respected Madam,
         Is there any preventive maedicine for swine flu.Whether the swine flu vaccine is effective and whether after taking this vaccine the child has to keep himself confined at home for a considerable no of days.
         With thanks

Answer
There is no  preventive medicine for swine  flu. Avoid contact with people suffering from fever as far as possible Vaccine is not 100 percent effective. It is better not to worry too much. First priority should be given to strengthening the natural immunity of the body with proper diet, exercises and exposure to good vibrations like classical music.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/swine_flu.html
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/disease_prevention.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri