Pediatrics/weaning

Question
sir,
i want to know semisolid food for my seven month daughter. she is taking khicdi daal ka pani daliya and fruits and taking formula milk as my question what is the gap between food nd milk nd how much food i hve ti give her as ahe demands more nd passes thrice daily stools is it ok nd she sleeps late at night nd demands more milk at that time so qhat i can do to stop this. and what other nutritional things i can give her

Answer
There is no need to follow any rigid schedule for feeding the child. Introduce one new food at a time. Let the child eat as much as she wants. Try some soothing classical music at night. If the stool is not watery or foul smelling it is ok. Check her weight regularly. By one year she can eat what other members of the family eat.
http://www.homebusinessandfamilylife.com/baby_foods.html

Pediatrics

Dr. Arun Kumar Suri